- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 867 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $140,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $108
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,298 sqft
- Parcel #: M:144 B:699 L:036
- Zillow Home ID: 57728895
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $76-135K.
Market guideZillow predicts South West home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Hartford as a whole. Among South West homes, this home is valued 3.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 50.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.8% greater than in Hartford, and 207.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South West home values.
- 99 Grant St3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,640 sqft, 5,650 sqft lot, built in 1937
|55 Bristol St Hartford, CT||$97K||2||1.5||1,390|
|47 Bristol St Hartford, CT||$88K||2||1||1,096|
|54 Bristol St Hartford, CT||$88K||2||1||1,096|
|46 Bristol St Hartford, CT||$95K||3||1.5||1,330|
|31 Bristol St Hartford, CT||$99K||3||1||1,480|
|Bristol St Hartford, CT||$95K||2||1.5||1,360|
|58 Bristol St Hartford, CT||$95K||2||1.5||1,360|
|59 Bristol St Hartford, CT||$92K||3||1.5||1,288|
|43 Bristol St Hartford, CT||$88K||2||1.5||1,096|
|42 Bristol St Hartford, CT||$90K||3||1.5||1,124|
|62 Bristol St Hartford, CT||$87K||2||1||1,096|
|63 Bristol St Hartford, CT||$87K||2||1.5||1,094|
|39 Bristol St Hartford, CT||$95K||3||1.5||1,288|
|38 Bristol St Hartford, CT||$89K||2||1||1,096|
|66 Bristol St Hartford, CT||$95K||3||1.5||1,344|
|35 Bristol St Hartford, CT||$89K||2||1.5||1,096|
|34 Bristol St Hartford, CT||$100K||3||1.5||1,432|
|71 Bristol St Hartford, CT||$92K||3||2||1,338|
|30 Bristol St Hartford, CT||$94K||2||2||1,216|
|74 Bristol St Hartford, CT||$93K||3||2||1,348|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!