- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1830
- Views: 19,954 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $4,500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $943
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Radiant, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Greek Revival
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,774 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: W:05 P:01538 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59174811
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.71-9.2M.
Market guideZillow predicts Beacon Hill home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Beacon Hill homes, this home is valued 726.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.5% lower than in Boston, and 96.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
|53 Chestnut St Boston, MA||$3.5M||3||4||2,905|
|49 Chestnut St Boston, MA||$3.97M||4||4.5||3,034|
|5 Acorn St Boston, MA||$2.6M||2||2.5||2,196|
|55 Chestnut St Boston, MA||$4.17M||5||3.5||3,600|
|47 Chestnut St Boston, MA||$3.95M||6||4||4,010|
|6 Acorn St Boston, MA||$2.64M||2||2.5||2,182|
|4 Acorn St Boston, MA||$2.93M||3||4||2,233|
|7 Acorn St Boston, MA||$2.05M||2||2.5||1,482|
|3 Acorn St Boston, MA||$3.21M||4||4||2,902|
|45 Chestnut St Boston, MA||$4.55M||5||5||4,515|
|57 Chestnut St Boston, MA||$4.52M||4||3.5||3,682|
|8 Acorn St Boston, MA||$2.37M||3||2.5||1,437|
|2 Acorn St Boston, MA||$2.92M||4||3||2,268|
|5 W Cedar St Boston, MA||$3.21M||3||2.5||2,459|
|43 Chestnut St Boston, MA||$4.26M||4||4.5||4,290|
|11 Acorn St Boston, MA||$2.31M||7||3||2,550|
|56 Chestnut St Boston, MA||$8.52M||6||5.5||6,049|
|58 Chestnut St Boston, MA||$5.57M||4||6.5||4,816|
|1 Acorn St Boston, MA||$1.92M||1||1||800|
|7 W Cedar St Boston, MA||$3.6M||4||4.5||3,184|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!