- Lot: 2.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 698 all time views
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $195,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $156
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks)
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2109506202
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-330K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03873 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Sandown as a whole. Among 03873 homes, this home is valued 9.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03873, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% lower than in Sandown, and 12.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 03873 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sandown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03873 home values.
Nearby Schools in Sandown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!