This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Views: 922 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $179,900
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ River, Waterfront Description \ Walk To, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:F20 B:0057 L:0049
- Zillow Home ID: 58973063
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $135-180K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06320 home values will decrease 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.7% decrease for New London as a whole. Among 06320 homes, this home is valued 13.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% greater than in New London, and 160% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06320 home values.
|49 Dart St New London, CT||$156K||4||2||1,392|
|50 Dart St New London, CT||$158K||3||1||1,140|
|54 Dart St New London, CT||$161K||2||1.1||1,208|
|57 Dart St New London, CT||$138K||3||2||1,056|
|43 Dart St New London, CT||$162K||3||1.5||1,708|
|59 Dart St New London, CT||$166K||4||1.5||1,688|
|44 Dart St New London, CT||$139K||2||1||1,092|
|32 Dart St New London, CT||$220K||3||2.5||1,860|
|40 Dart St New London, CT||$157K||3||2||1,300|
|39 Dart St New London, CT||$235K||3||2||2,240|
|35 Dart St New London, CT||$154K||3||1.1||1,449|
|46 Dart St New London, CT||$158K||3||2.5||1,434|
|26 Dart St New London, CT||$177K||3||1.5||1,756|
|141 Plant St New London, CT||$214K||3||1.5||2,094|
|19 Dart St New London, CT||$158K||3||2||1,188|
|27 Dart St New London, CT||$174K||3||2||1,748|
|145 Plant St New London, CT||$189K||3||1.5||1,701|
|130 Plant St New London, CT||$231K||3||2.5||2,200|
|142 Plant St New London, CT||$153K||2||2||1,360|
|127 Plant St New London, CT||$150K||3||1||1,364|
Nearby Schools in New London
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!