- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 1,766 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $140,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $81
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 878 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,722 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: R02353
- Zillow Home ID: 57854453
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-286K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06424 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Town of East Hampton as a whole. Among 06424 homes, this home is valued 7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06424, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.3% lower than in Town of East Hampton, and 1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06424 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of East Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06424 home values.
|49 Edgerton St East Hampton, CT||$387K||3||3||2,693|
|53 Edgerton St East Hampton, CT||$210K||3||1.5||1,210|
|47 Edgerton St East Hampton, CT||$379K||4||2.5||2,644|
|58 Edgerton St East Hampton, CT||$231K||3||3||1,568|
|46 Edgerton St East Hampton, CT||$249K||3||1.5||1,506|
|2 Sunset Dr East Hampton, CT||$217K||2||2||1,296|
|4 Sunset Dr East Hampton, CT||$205K||3||1.5||1,568|
|50 Edgerton St East Hampton, CT||$234K||3||2.5||1,446|
|6 Sunset Dr East Hampton, CT||$224K||3||2.5||1,294|
|8 Sunset Dr East Hampton, CT||$235K||2||2.5||1,608|
|44 Edgerton St East Hampton, CT||$269K||4||2.5||2,248|
|3 Sunset Dr East Hampton, CT||$214K||3||2.5||1,194|
|5 Sunset Dr East Hampton, CT||$251K||4||2.5||2,028|
|12 Sunset Dr East Hampton, CT||$214K||4||1.5||1,680|
|14 Sunset Dr East Hampton, CT||$255K||3||2.5||1,749|
|9 Sunset Dr East Hampton, CT||$232K||3||2.5||1,383|
|11 Sunset Dr East Hampton, CT||$198K||3||1.5||1,196|
|19 Sunset Dr East Hampton, CT||$210K||3||2||1,552|
|42 Edgerton St East Hampton, CT||$186K||2||1||1,120|
|54 Edgerton St East Hampton, CT||$229K||3||2.5||1,742|
Nearby Schools in Town of East Hampton
10, 120.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!