51 Forney Johnston DrAPT A12, Dauphin Island, AL 36528
Sold on 7/6/12: $75,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow518
- Last Remodel Year1998
- Parcel #R02520100002701612
- Roof TypeMetal
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID116147466
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$153,852||$129K – $178K||-$6,072||$130||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$889/mo||$711 – $1.1K/mo||-$42||$0.76||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 36528 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Dauphin Island as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36528 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.3% greater than in Dauphin Island, and 58.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 36528 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dauphin Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 36528 home values.
Neighborhood for 51 Forney Johnston Drive APT A12
Nearby Schools in Dauphin Island
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Dauphin Island Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.7 mi
- Peter F Alba Middle (assigned) 6-8 13.2 mi
- Alma Bryant High (assigned) 9-12 16.7 mi
- Dixon Elementary PK-5 15.4 mi
- Anna F Booth Elementary PK-5 16.7 mi
- George H Bryant Vocational-Agricultural... 8, 10-12 17.6 mi
- Hollingers Island Elementary K-5 18.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005