51 Grove St, Reading, MA 018674 beds, 2 baths, 1,771 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1650
- Last sold: Jun 1991 for $197,000
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Asbestos, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Pine, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Carriage Shed, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, WARRANTY \ No
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,771 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: M:026.0-0000-0203.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57103344
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 51 Grove Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01867 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Reading, and 86.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01867 home values.
- 48 Grove St Reading, MA$613K42.53,099
- 54 Grove St Reading, MA$372K31960
- 45 Grove St Reading, MA$454K311,560
- 57 Grove St Reading, MA$476K421,728
- 59 Grove St Reading, MA$416K321,870
- 40 Grove St Reading, MA$524K41.52,038
- 39 Grove St Reading, MA$482K221,620
- 7 Mark Ave Reading, MA$459K221,673
- 36 Grove St Reading, MA$564K32.51,641
- 10 Mark Ave Reading, MA$453K31.51,666
- 10 Criterion Rd Reading, MA$442K31.51,517
- 65 Grove St Reading, MA$420K311,344
- 11 Mark Ave Reading, MA$533K422,067
- 31 Grove St Reading, MA$528K41.52,087
- 32 Grove St Reading, MA$550K31.51,818
- 15 Criterion Rd Reading, MA$466K32.51,732
- 68 Grove St Reading, MA$631K523,280
- 18 Criterion Rd Reading, MA$422K321,505
- 19 Criterion Rd Reading, MA$399K21.51,017
- 71 Grove St Reading, MA$577K522,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!