51 Hinsdale Ave, Winsted, CT 060986 beds, 3 baths, 3,528 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $173,000
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ Paved,Entry Description \ Individual Private,Exterior \ Vinyl Siding,Fuel Type \ Oil,Heat Type \ Radiator,Hot Water Source \ Oil,Interior Condition \ Partially Updated,Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up,Laundry Room Access \ Hook-Up In Unit 3,Lot Description \ Corner,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Parking Type Description \ Off Street,Property Type \ Multi-Family,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ 3sides - Units Are Side By Side,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,528 sqft
- Parcel #: M:106 B:041 L:001
- Zillow Home ID: 57835533
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 51 Hinsdale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06098, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.3% lower than in Winsted, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06098 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Winsted.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 54 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT$130K322,005
- 47 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT$178K423,073
- 50 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT$121K311,628
- 94 Williams Ave Winsted, CT$97K11725
- 93 Williams Ave Winsted, CT$129K41.51,727
- 69 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT$98K31.51,293
- 41 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT$182K432,764
- 41 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT$176K532,764
- 59 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT$191K42.011,925
- 60 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT$115K4--2,226
- 64 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT$87K311,373
- 95 Williams Ave Winsted, CT$160K632,887
- 63-65 Hinsdale Ave Winchester, CT$160K522,639
- 74 Crown St Winsted, CT$140K41.51,833
- 68 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT$143K31.51,590
- 35 Hinsdale Ave Winsted, CT$170K422,743
- 102 Williams Ave Winsted, CT$177K422,374
- 89 Munro Pl Winsted, CT$123K31.51,579
- 18 Curtice St Winsted, CT$129K21.51,252
- 12 Curtice St Winsted, CT$111K21888
Nearby Schools in Winsted
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292