- Lot: 1.17 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Views: 4,585 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $315,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $115
- Finished basement, 356 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, COOLING \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), LEAD_PAINT \ None, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,744 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0062 B:000A L:002-1
- Zillow Home ID: 57108164
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $223-458K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01464 home values will rise 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Town of Shirley as a whole. Among 01464 homes, this home is valued 43.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% higher than in Town of Shirley, and 45.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01464 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Shirley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01464 home values.
|53 Horse Pond Rd Shirley, MA||$320K||3||2.5||2,168|
|47 Horse Pond Rd Shirley, MA||$253K||3||1||1,580|
|55 Horse Pond Rd Shirley, MA||$382K||3||2.5||3,040|
|7 Robertson Rd Shirley, MA||$324K||3||1.5||1,975|
|54 Horse Pond Rd Shirley, MA||$254K||3||2||2,184|
|52 Horse Pond Rd Shirley, MA||$308K||4||2||2,464|
|5 Robertson Rd Shirley, MA||$338K||3||2.5||2,112|
|56 Horse Pond Rd Shirley, MA||$259K||4||2.5||1,716|
|3 Catherines Way Shirley, MA||$419K||4||2.5||2,712|
|2 Catherines Way Shirley, MA||$447K||3||2.5||3,762|
|48 Horse Pond Rd Shirley, MA||$258K||3||2||1,758|
|3 Robertson Rd Shirley, MA||$314K||3||1.5||1,944|
|58 Horse Pond Rd Shirley, MA||$216K||3||1||1,092|
|4 Catherines Way Shirley, MA||$465K||4||2.5||3,276|
|5 Catherines Way Shirley, MA||$446K||4||2.5||2,716|
|61 Horse Pond Rd Shirley, MA||$323K||3||3||2,371|
|4 Robertson Rd Shirley, MA||$283K||3||1.5||1,344|
|7 Catherines Way Shirley, MA||$461K||4||2.5||2,758|
|62 Horse Pond Rd Shirley, MA||$336K||3||2||2,267|
|43 Horse Pond Rd Shirley, MA||$283K||3||2||1,800|
Nearby Schools in Town of Shirley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!