- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $308,000
- Price/sqft: $167
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Closet, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Parquet, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Insulated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Leased Heater, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,844 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: M:0062 L:0021
- Zillow Home ID: 57181923
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-459K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02338 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Halifax as a whole. Among 02338 homes, this home is valued 23.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02338, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% higher than in Halifax, and 34.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02338 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Halifax.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02338 home values.
|52 Indian Path Rd Halifax, MA||$291K||3||1||1,482|
|48 Indian Path Rd Halifax, MA||$243K||3||1||1,056|
|54 Indian Path Rd Halifax, MA||$248K||3||1||960|
|47 Indian Path Rd Halifax, MA||$300K||3||2||1,760|
|55 Indian Path Rd Halifax, MA||$311K||3||2||1,560|
|44 Indian Path Rd Halifax, MA||$285K||3||1||1,280|
|58 Indian Path Rd Halifax, MA||$233K||2||1||1,008|
|43 Indian Path Rd Halifax, MA||$300K||3||1.5||1,655|
|59 Indian Path Rd Halifax, MA||$310K||4||2||1,782|
|40 Indian Path Rd Halifax, MA||$236K||2||1||906|
|62 Indian Path Rd Halifax, MA||$361K||4||1.5||2,367|
|39 Indian Path Rd Halifax, MA||$297K||3||2||1,494|
|66 Indian Path Rd Halifax, MA||$342K||3||2||2,323|
|35 Indian Path Rd Halifax, MA||$297K||3||1.5||1,459|
|36 Indian Path Rd Halifax, MA||$290K||4||2||1,782|
|32 Indian Path Rd Halifax, MA||$256K||3||2||1,056|
|31 Indian Path Rd Halifax, MA||$282K||3||2||1,454|
|27 Indian Path Rd Halifax, MA||$355K||3||1.5||2,246|
|2 Pemmican Way Halifax, MA||$376K||4||2||2,918|
|6 Pemmican Way Halifax, MA||$311K||3||1.5||2,197|
Nearby Schools in Halifax
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!