- Built in 2004
- Views: 930 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $346,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $235
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- Unit count: 55
- Floor size: 1,474 sqft
- Parcel #: M:34 L:0485 S:846
- Unit floor #: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 70885194
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $307-398K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01970 home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is valued 16.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Salem, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (42)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 51 Lafayette St|
Nearby Schools in Salem
K-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!