- Lot: 435 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 60 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,502 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $97,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 151994
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 264 sqft
- Garage\Carport \ Attached Garage, Water\Sewer\Gas \ Public Water, Interior Features\Windows \ Cable TV, Interior Features\Windows \ Double Pane, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Range\Oven-Electric, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Clothes Washer, Appliances \ Clothes Dryer, Property Type \ Residential, # Stories \ 2 Story, Basement\Foundation \ Slab, Water\Sewer\Gas \ Public Sewer, Waterfront \ None, Garage\Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Basement\Foundation \ No Basement, Exterior Features \ Paved Drive, Electric \ 100 Amps, Appliances \ Carbon Monoxide Detector, Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Appliances \ W\D Hookups, Exterior Features \ Porch-Covered, Views \ Residential, Fireplace \ None, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lighting, Interior Features\Windows \ Wood, Exterior Features \ Home Owners Assoc, Exterior Features \ Professionally Landscaped, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Style \ Other, Exterior Features \ Patio, A\C\Cooling \ Window Unit(s), Interior Features\Windows \ Vinyl Clad, Heating \ Natural Gas\Hot Water, Exterior \ Metal, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Water\Sewer\Gas \ Natural Gas, Roof \ Asphalt Shingle
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,409 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 09130022102000020990000000
- Zillow Home ID: 60558875
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $97-200K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New York home values will rise 0.7% next year. Among 12903 homes, this home is 3.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12903, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.8% lower than in Town of Plattsburgh, and 93.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12903 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Plattsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|53 Maine Rd Plattsburgh, NY||$104K||3||2.5||1,409|
|55 Maine Rd Plattsburgh, NY||$105K||3||2.5||1,409|
|57 Maine Rd Plattsburgh, NY||$111K||3||2.5||1,409|
|143 Maryland Rd Plattsburgh, NY||$118K||3||2.5||1,549|
|141 Maryland Rd Plattsburgh, NY||$116K||3||2.5||1,547|
|139 Maryland Rd Plattsburgh, NY||$116K||3||2.5||1,547|
|137 Maryland Rd Plattsburgh, NY||$119K||3||2.5||1,549|
|152 Maryland Rd Plattsburgh, NY||$137K||3||2||1,540|
|59 Maine Rd Plattsburgh, NY||$115K||3||2.5||1,409|
|152 Maryland Rd Plattsburgh, NY||$124K||3||2||1,540|
|44 Maine Rd Plattsburgh, NY||$106K||3||3||1,400|
|154 Maryland Rd Plattsburgh, NY||$127K||3||2||1,540|
|61 Maine Rd Plattsburgh, NY||$107K||3||2.5||1,409|
|48 Maine Rd Plattsburgh, NY||$108K||3||2.5||1,409|
|52 Maine Rd Plattsburgh, NY||$108K||3||2.5||1,409|
|46 Maine Rd Plattsburgh, NY||$105K||3||2.5||1,409|
|144 Maryland Rd Plattsburgh, NY||$119K||3||2.5||1,549|
|63 Maine Rd Plattsburgh, NY||$108K||3||2.5||1,409|
|54 Maine Rd Plattsburgh, NY||$103K||3||2.5||1,409|
|135 Maryland Rd Plattsburgh, NY||$119K||3||2.5||1,549|
Nearby Schools in Town of Plattsburgh
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!