- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
51 Merchant St, Asheville, NC 288032 beds, 1 bath, 600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $30,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Parcel #: 965748050400000
- Zillow Home ID: 5621316
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 51 Merchant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 28.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56% higher than in Asheville, and 16.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28803 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asheville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28803 home values.
- Merchant St Asheville, NC$86K11156
- 121 Merchant St APT C Asheville, NC$144K--31,864
- 121 Merchant St APT C Asheville, NC$147K331,700
- 33 Merchant St Asheville, NC$162K421,428
- 1 Cypress Dr Asheville, NC$108K11918
- 50 Merchant St Asheville, NC$147K21816
- 54 Merchant St Asheville, NC$133K21713
- 31 Merchant St Asheville, NC$167K321,064
- 38 Merchant St Asheville, NC$155K21952
- 5 Cypress Dr Asheville, NC$140K321,609
- 2 2nd St Asheville, NC$167K31.51,092
- 60 Merchant St Asheville, NC--11730
- 4 2nd St Asheville, NC$167K421,360
- 70 Merchant St Asheville, NC$264K321,769
- 32 Merchant St Asheville, NC$108K211,044
- 29 Merchant St Asheville, NC$154K411,680
- Robin St Asheville, NC--21--
- 17 Cypress Dr Asheville, NC$316K331,792
- 88 Merchant St Asheville, NC$117K31784
- 661 Fairview Rd Asheville, NC$159K52.52,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292