51 Northside Ave, Rensselaer, NY 121443 beds, 2 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $216,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 8 spaces, 660 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 140013307400010180000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32229361
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 51 Northside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12144, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.7% lower than in Rensselaer, and 31.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12144 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rensselaer.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12144 home values.
- 53 Northside Ave Rensselaer, NY$163K41.51,704
- 49 Northside Ave Rensselaer, NY$166K321,638
- 50 Northside Ave Rensselaer, NY$121K21818
- 46 Northside Ave Rensselaer, NY$152K31.51,344
- 223 Lindbergh Ave Rensselaer, NY--------
- 225 Lindbergh Ave Rensselaer, NY$159K31.51,424
- 37 Northside Ave Rensselaer, NY$88K211,232
- 52 Northside Ave Rensselaer, NY$214K22.51,852
- 44 Northside Ave Rensselaer, NY$188K431,504
- 215 Highland Ave Rensselaer, NY$114K321,641
- 57 Northside Ave Rensselaer, NY$191K22.51,566
- 209 Highland Ave Rensselaer, NY$143K211,058
- 219 Highland Ave Rensselaer, NY$94K21.51,417
- 35 Northside Ave Rensselaer, NY$95K311,260
- 201 Highland Ave Rensselaer, NY$135K31.51,440
- 56 Northside Ave Rensselaer, NY$254K52.12,640
- 6 Luva Ct Rensselaer, NY$209K322,000
- 221 Highland Ave Rensselaer, NY$232K52.52,725
- 125 Lakeview Ave Rensselaer, NY$127K51.52,115
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.