51 Pine St, Wallingford, CT 064924 beds, 2.1 baths, 1,595 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $254,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,595 sqft
- Parcel #: M:148 L:088
- Zillow Home ID: 58949634
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 51 Pine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06492, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% higher than in Wallingford, and 8.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06492 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wallingford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06492 home values.
- 45 Pine St Wallingford, CT$156K221,016
- 291 Ivy St Wallingford, CT$224K41.51,635
- 56 Pine St Wallingford, CT$185K32.51,165
- 46 Pine St Wallingford, CT$162K311,144
- 289 Ivy St Wallingford, CT$291K32.51,800
- 4 Cedar St Wallingford, CT$219K311,400
- 299 Ivy St Wallingford, CT$441K42.52,828
- 300 S Orchard St Wallingford, CT$178K31992
- 6 Cedar St Wallingford, CT$268K31.51,516
- 58 Pine St Wallingford, CT$172K41.51,608
- 275 Ivy St Wallingford, CT$232K31.51,678
- 306 S Orchard St Wallingford, CT$166K41.51,368
- 292 S Orchard St Wallingford, CT$167K31.51,548
- 314 S Orchard St Wallingford, CT$176K411,344
- 10 Crescent St Wallingford, CT$230K21.51,150
- 318 S Orchard St Wallingford, CT$202K41.51,680
- 5 Cedar St Wallingford, CT$219K42.51,986
- 7 Cedar St Wallingford, CT$289K422,597
- 273 Ivy St Wallingford, CT$227K422,396
- 316 S Orchard St Wallingford, CT$181K321,757
Nearby Schools in Wallingford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!