- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $443,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $173
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH1_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH1_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Media Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,565 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0013 B:0104 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56966300
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $415-511K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01907 home values will fall 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.9% fall for Swampscott as a whole. Among 01907 homes, this home is valued 16% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01907, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Swampscott, and 66.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01907 home values.
|55 Prospect St Swampscott, MA||$522K||--||2.5||2,608|
|47 Prospect St Swampscott, MA||$450K||3||2.5||2,116|
|10 Longwood Dr Swampscott, MA||$652K||4||3||3,990|
|57 Prospect St Swampscott, MA||$416K||--||2||2,392|
|45 Prospect St Swampscott, MA||$318K||2||1.5||1,232|
|48 Prospect St Swampscott, MA||$439K||3||3.5||1,800|
|46 Prospect St Swampscott, MA||$381K||3||1.5||1,710|
|12 Longwood Dr Swampscott, MA||$631K||4||3||2,802|
|50 Prospect St Swampscott, MA||$519K||3||3.5||2,208|
|8 Longwood Dr Swampscott, MA||$607K||4||4||4,000|
|59 Prospect St Swampscott, MA||$466K||4||2.5||2,220|
|43 Prospect St Swampscott, MA||$409K||--||2||1,456|
|69 Eastman Ave Swampscott, MA||$359K||3||1.5||1,591|
|75 Eastman Ave Swampscott, MA||$273K||2||1||1,176|
|52 Prospect St Swampscott, MA||$469K||3||3||2,208|
|79 Eastman Ave Swampscott, MA||$277K||3||1.5||1,300|
|11 Longwood Dr Swampscott, MA||$520K||3||2.5||2,688|
|65 Eastman Ave Swampscott, MA||$332K||3||2||1,252|
|9 Longwood Dr Swampscott, MA||$523K||--||2.5||2,638|
|61 Prospect St Swampscott, MA||$419K||3||1.5||2,462|
Nearby Schools in Swampscott
PK, 5-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
PK-7 & ungraded1.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!