- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
51 Robison Rd, Moreland, GA 302594 beds, 3 baths, 3,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 1996 for $13,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 648 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 1749 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling System: Zoned A/C, Full Bath, Heating system: Zoned, Ice Maker, In-Law Suite, Kitchen, Parking Type: Boat, Parking Type: Garage - Attached, Parking Type: RV
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,288 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 092 2229 025
- Zillow Home ID: 14404763
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 51 Robison Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30259 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 37.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.4% greater than in Moreland, and 40.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30259 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Moreland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30259 home values.
- S Highway 27 Moreland, GA--------
- 42 Robison Rd Moreland, GA$191K--21,958
- 24 Robison Rd Moreland, GA$223K--22,076
- 4400 S Highway 27 Moreland, GA$351K--43,396
- 63 Robison Rd Moreland, GA$194K--21,723
- 46 Quig Youngs Rd Moreland, GA$190K--22,085
- 64 Quig Youngs Rd Moreland, GA$210K322,071
- 82 Quig Youngs Rd Moreland, GA$180K322,002
- 100 Quig Youngs Rd Moreland, GA$176K--21,951
- 4319 S Highway 27 Moreland, GA$96K--11,014
- 4345 S Highway 27 # 0 Moreland, GA$121K31--
- 20 Quig Youngs Rd Moreland, GA$191K322,098
- 4345 S Highway 27 Moreland, GA$97K311,144
- 99 Robison Rd Moreland, GA$189K--22,198
- 4470 S Highway 27 Moreland, GA$161K321,770
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.