51 Small Pox Trl, Richmond, RI 028923 beds, 2 baths, 1,668 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 11.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $371,000
- Price/sqft: $222
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 10 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,668 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:06E B:013 L:024
- Zillow Home ID: 65928418
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 51 Small Pox Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02892, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.3% lower than in Richmond, and 53.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02892 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02892 home values.
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292