- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- 89 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $32
- MLS #: 71746139
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,049 sqft
- Parcel #: S:11220 P:0013
- Zillow Home ID: 56229984
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Forest Park home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Springfield as a whole. Among Forest Park homes, this home is 38.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Forest Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% greater than in Springfield, and 33.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Forest Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Springfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Park home values.
|41 Stratford Ter Springfield, MA||$133K||5||1.5||2,067|
|68 Kimberly Ave Springfield, MA||$166K||5||3||3,604|
|62 Kimberly Ave Springfield, MA||$159K||8||2||3,392|
|24 Rupert St Springfield, MA||$183K||8||3||4,044|
|52 Stratford Ter Springfield, MA||$149K||5||1.5||2,494|
|37 Stratford Ter Springfield, MA||$132K||4||1.5||1,766|
|42 Stratford Ter Springfield, MA||$183K||5||3||3,200|
|71 Kimberly Ave Springfield, MA||$124K||3||1.5||1,820|
|98 Kimberly Ave Springfield, MA||$139K||4||1.5||2,192|
|83 Kimberly Ave Springfield, MA||$235K||4||1.5||3,405|
|20 Rupert St Springfield, MA||$173K||7||2||3,382|
|20 Rupert St # 2 Springfield, MA||$129K||4||1||2,300|
|31 Rupert St Springfield, MA||$173K||8||2||3,488|
|67 Kimberly Ave Springfield, MA||$109K||3||1||1,522|
|61 Kimberly Ave Springfield, MA||$139K||6||2||2,969|
|89 Kimberly Ave Springfield, MA||$137K||4||1.5||2,212|
|33 Stratford Ter Springfield, MA||$139K||5||1||2,422|
|114 Kimberly Ave Springfield, MA||$138K||4||1||2,279|
|67 Burton St Springfield, MA||$144K||5||1.5||2,644|
|Stratford Ter Springfield, MA||$162K||6||2.5||2,582|
Nearby Schools in Springfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!