51 Terrace Ln, Brinnon, WA 983202 beds, 2 baths, 1,430 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Along with a home in Seamount Estates you get to enjoy a waterfront beach, complete with clams and oysters, anytime you like.
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- View: Territorial, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,430 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Zillow Home ID: 2126466430
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 51 Terrace Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% greater than in Brinnon, and 45.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brinnon.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 313345 Us Highway 101 Brinnon, WA$93K11420
- 51 Terrace Ln Brinnon, WA$107K21.751,430
- 41 Terrace Ln Brinnon, WA$101K----240
- 60 Terrace Ln Brinnon, WA$84K1--576
- 108 Terrace Ln Brinnon, WA$121K321,296
- 52 Terrace Ln Brinnon, WA$342K231,728
- 21 Terrace Ln Brinnon, WA$112K221,428
- 141 Seamount Dr Brinnon, WA$145K211,208
- 151 Seamount Dr Brinnon, WA$112K221,080
- 120 Seamount Dr Brinnon, WA$114K221,344
- Terrace Ln Brinnon, WA$84K11864
- 122 Coco Ln Brinnon, WA$410K322,356
- 104 Coco Ln Brinnon, WA$164K321,755
- 92 Coco Ln Brinnon, WA$209K221,600
- 74 Coco Ln Brinnon, WA$209K221,280
- 313492 Us Highway 101 Brinnon, WA$99K11576
- 100 Seamount Dr Brinnon, WA$141K321,472
- 271 Seamount Dr Brinnon, WA$265K22--
- 313494 Us Highway 101 Brinnon, WA$220K21.51,152
- Seamount Dr Brinnon, WA$102K1--924
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.