- Lot: 6,128 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $970,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $413
- Finished basement, 390 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 470 sqft
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Stories \ Tri Level, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, Water \ Public
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,350 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 007250100
- Zillow Home ID: 15469186
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $740K-1.3M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94005 home values will rise 3% next year, compared to a 3% increase for Brisbane as a whole. Among 94005 homes, this home is valued 46.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94005, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% less than in Brisbane, and 13.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94005 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brisbane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94005 home values.
|47 Tulare St Brisbane, CA||$1.07M||3||2.5||3,330|
|71 Tulare St Brisbane, CA||$902K||4||3||1,800|
|77 Tulare St Brisbane, CA||$796K||3||2||1,560|
|29 Tulare St Brisbane, CA||$922K||3||3.5||1,834|
|58 Tulare St Brisbane, CA||$684K||3||2||1,340|
|50 Tulare St Brisbane, CA||$755K||4||2.5||1,720|
|46 Tulare St Brisbane, CA||$564K||2||1||850|
|87 Tulare St Brisbane, CA||$1.06M||3||3||2,530|
|38 Tulare St Brisbane, CA||$628K||1||1||1,070|
|62 Tulare St Brisbane, CA||$656K||3||1.5||1,190|
|32 Tulare St Brisbane, CA||$1.34M||5||3||4,230|
|70 Tulare St Brisbane, CA||$699K||4||2||1,330|
|119 Tulare St Brisbane, CA||$922K||3||2||1,900|
|78 Tulare St Brisbane, CA||$564K||2||1||850|
|143 Santa Clara St Brisbane, CA||$599K||3||2.5||610|
|147 Santa Clara St Brisbane, CA||$599K||3||2||960|
|141 Santa Clara St Brisbane, CA||$1.12M||3||3.5||3,140|
|151 Santa Clara St Brisbane, CA||$706K||3||1.5||1,550|
|125 Tulare St Brisbane, CA||$1.08M||3||2.5||3,060|
|131 Santa Clara St Brisbane, CA||$811K||3||3||1,720|
Nearby Schools in Brisbane
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!