- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $420,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 5 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Cape, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,252 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:013 B:098 L:032
- Zillow Home ID: 65942216
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Charlestown home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for Providence Metro as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 34.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charlestown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.4% lower than in Providence Metro, and 16.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
|60 Walsh Rd Charlestown, RI||$468K||3||2||1,848|
|41 Walsh Rd Charlestown, RI||$395K||3||1.5||1,482|
|36 Walsh Rd Charlestown, RI||$367K||3||2||1,472|
|5 Piper Ct Charlestown, RI||$342K||3||2||1,302|
|15 Piper Ct Charlestown, RI||$385K||3||2||2,001|
|70 Walsh Rd Charlestown, RI||$334K||3||2||1,508|
|26 Walsh Rd Charlestown, RI||$517K||4||3||2,594|
|17 Piper Ct Charlestown, RI||$373K||3||2||1,696|
|14 Walsh Rd Charlestown, RI||$515K||4||3||2,561|
|92 Walsh Rd Charlestown, RI||$364K||3||2||1,584|
|10 Piper Ct Charlestown, RI||$390K||3||2||1,902|
|93 Willow Rd Charlestown, RI||$310K||3||2||1,152|
|99 Walsh Rd Charlestown, RI||$373K||3||2||1,726|
|18 Piper Ct Charlestown, RI||$515K||3||3||2,667|
|53 Howard Dr Charlestown, RI||$491K||3||3||2,052|
|105 Walsh Rd Charlestown, RI||$559K||3||3.5||2,766|
|98 Elm Rd Charlestown, RI||$238K||3||1||768|
|104 Walsh Rd Charlestown, RI||$299K||3||2||1,383|
|71 Willow Rd Charlestown, RI||$334K||3||2||1,452|
|87 Willow Rd Charlestown, RI||$290K||3||1||1,248|
Nearby Schools in Charlestown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org