- Lot: 15.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,774 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $575,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $148
- MLS #: 1094658
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Category \ Single Family, Status \ Active, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Hot Water \ Gas, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Bus, Near \ Commuter Bus, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Public School, Plumbing \ Mixed, Rooms \ Foyer\Hall, Rooms \ Utility Room, Wall Description \ Dry Wall, Water Supply \ Connected, Insulation \ Walls, Insulation \ Ceiling, Electric \ 200 Amps, Lot Description \ Paved Driveway, Rooms \ Living Room, Historic \ None, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Equipment \ Hood, Rooms \ Master Bedroom w\ Bath, Lot Description \ Sprinklers, Rooms \ Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Exterior \ Storm Door, Lot Description \ Cul de Sac, Sewer \ Septic System, Lot Description \ Wooded, Lot Description \ Horse Permitted, Rooms \ Great Room, Lot Description \ Electronic Pet Fence, Equipment \ Pellet Stove, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Basement Rooms Type \ Bedroom(s), Basement Rooms Type \ Playroom, Basement Rooms Type \ Storage Area, Basement Rooms Type \ Bathroom, Basement Rooms Type \ Wine Cellar
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,883 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:033 B:060
- Zillow Home ID: 65848878
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $575-985K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02874 home values will fall 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.2% decrease for Washington as a whole. Among 02874 homes, this home is 118.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02874, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2726.3% higher than in Washington, and 922.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02874 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02874 home values.
|31 Wildwood Ct Saunderstown, RI||$441K||4||2.5||2,528|
|50 Wildwood Ct Saunderstown, RI||$653K||4||3.5||4,430|
|34 Wildwood Ct Saunderstown, RI||$442K||4||2.5||2,511|
|91 Holly Hills Ln Saunderstown, RI||$498K||4||2.5||2,818|
|107 Holly Hills Ln Saunderstown, RI||$418K||4||2.5||2,312|
|205 Holly Hills Ln Saunderstown, RI||$597K||4||3.5||3,962|
|129 Holly Hills Ln Saunderstown, RI||$426K||4||3||2,440|
|235 Holly Hills Ln Saunderstown, RI||$489K||4||2.5||2,392|
|147 Holly Hills Ln Saunderstown, RI||$430K||4||2.5||2,261|
|77 Holly Hills Ln Saunderstown, RI||$511K||4||2.5||2,964|
|177 Holly Hills Ln Saunderstown, RI||$434K||4||2.5||2,443|
|154 Holly Hills Ln Saunderstown, RI||$503K||3||2.5||2,857|
|70 Holly Hills Ln Saunderstown, RI||$464K||4||2.5||2,660|
|116 Holly Hills Ln Saunderstown, RI||$520K||4||2.5||3,127|
|220 Holly Hills Ln Saunderstown, RI||$557K||4||3||3,755|
|136 Holly Hills Ln Saunderstown, RI||$418K||4||2.5||2,350|
|251 Holly Hills Ln Saunderstown, RI||$584K||4||2.5||3,302|
|192 Holly Hills Ln Saunderstown, RI||$663K||3||3||4,000|
|57 Holly Hills Ln Saunderstown, RI||$457K||4||2.5||3,008|
|135 Beauchamp Dr Saunderstown, RI||$510K||4||3||2,802|
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!