- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 332 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,817 all time views
- 30 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1998
- Price/sqft: $87
- MLS #: 14027817
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range/Oven-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Traditional, Basement Description \ Full, Basement Description \ Partially Finished, Basement Description \ Poured Concrete, Basement Description \ Rec/Family Area, Basement Description \ Walk-Out, Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Kitchen/Dining Combo, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Municipality Township \ De Soto, Parking Description \ Attached Garage, Parking Description \ Basement/Tuck-Under, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Family Room, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ 1 Story, Style Description \ Raised Ranch, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Doors, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Windows, Windows & Doors \ Some Tilt-In Windows
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 24220311001010
- Zillow Home ID: 49739388
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $115K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 63020 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for De Soto as a whole. Among 63020 homes, this home is 15.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% greater than in De Soto, and 148.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63020 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in De Soto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63020 home values.
|508 Amvets Dr De Soto, MO||$102K||--||1.5||1,568|
|512 Amvets Dr De Soto, MO||$93K||--||1.5||1,260|
|601 W Stone St De Soto, MO||$92K||--||1||1,250|
|605 W Stone St De Soto, MO||$93K||3||2||1,196|
|502 Amvets Dr De Soto, MO||$150K||--||1||2,261|
|599 W Stone St De Soto, MO||$106K||4||2.5||1,470|
|621 W Stone St De Soto, MO||$113K||--||2||1,238|
|533 Amvets Dr De Soto, MO||$79K||--||1||960|
|705 Concord St De Soto, MO||$93K||--||1.5||966|
|506 W Saint Louis St De Soto, MO||$1.14M||--||1||--|
|500 Amvets Dr De Soto, MO||$91K||--||1.5||1,436|
|703 Concord St De Soto, MO||$141K||4||2||2,155|
|702 S 5th St De Soto, MO||$139K||3||2||2,450|
|608 W Stone St De Soto, MO||$114K||3||2||1,472|
|526 W Saint Louis St De Soto, MO||$55K||--||1||1,008|
|622 W Stone St De Soto, MO||$105K||--||2||1,144|
|516 W Saint Louis St Pacific, MO||$89K||3||1||1,504|
|520 W Saint Louis St De Soto, MO||$78K||--||1||1,312|
|419 Amvets Dr De Soto, MO||$75K||1||2||1,052|
|612 S 5th St De Soto, MO||$73K||2||1||1,123|
Nearby Schools in De Soto
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!