510 Bradbury Ln, Geneva, IL 60134
Sold on 7/31/13: $159,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow131
- Parcel #1204201074
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID4670651
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$277,396||$205K – $347K||+$81,841||--||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,626/mo||$1.4K – $1.9K/mo||+$9||--||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Chicago Metro home values will fall 0.1% next year.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60134 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 28.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.6% greater than in Geneva, and 227.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Geneva.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 510 Bradbury Lane
- # 0$165K22.01,380
Nearby Schools in Geneva
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Williamsburg Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.8 mi
- Geneva Community High (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Geneva Middle School North (assigned) 6-8 2.1 mi
- Geneva Middle School South (assigned) 6-8 2.2 mi
- Illinois Youth Center - St. Charles 8-12 0.5 mi
- St. Peter Elementary PK-8 0.5 mi
- Davis Primary School PK-2 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005