510 Braeburn Drive, Norwalk, IA 50211
Sold on 5/22/13: $264,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,504 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2013
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $264,900
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Room TypesFamily room, Laundry room, Master bath, Mud room, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Days on Zillow204
- Exterior MaterialComposition, Stone
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- School DistrictNorwalk
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID2115457202
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$213,935||$193K – $240K||+$6,951||$142||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,344/mo||$927 – $1.8K/mo||--||$0.89||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Des Moines Metro home values will rise 2.1% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 510 Braeburn Drive
Nearby Schools in Norwalk
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005