510 E Davis Blvd, Tampa, FL 336063 beds, 2 baths, 1,852 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $351,100
- Price/sqft: $190
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,852 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1959750000
- Zillow Home ID: 45111749
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 510 E Davis Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Davis Island, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.6% less than in Tampa, and 39.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Davis Island home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Davis Island home values.
- 508 E Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$385K422,109
- 512 E Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$411K322,206
- 506 E Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$341K221,282
- 514 E Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$588K422,695
- 508 E Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$239K21--
- 502 E Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$377K321,856
- 511 Danube Ave Tampa, FL$450K32.52,186
- 509 Danube Ave Tampa, FL$384K321,703
- 513 Danube Ave Tampa, FL$284K221,106
- 507 Danube Ave Tampa, FL$242K------
- 507 Danube Ave Tampa, FL$362K311,465
- 516 E Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$585K52.52,785
- 500 E Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$333K212,072
- 515 Danube Ave Tampa, FL$543K432,662
- 503 Danube Ave Tampa, FL$350K21.51,185
- 509 E Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$351K321,440
- 507 E Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$358K321,372
- 513 E Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$334K321,334
- 505 E Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$365K221,462
- 520 E Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$487K532,582
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.