510 Epping Forest Rd, Annapolis, MD 214016 beds, 3 baths, 2,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Saefern consists of roughly 141+ homes on 1+ acre lots in a heavily wooded community on the first peninsula west of the Historic City of Annapolis. The peninsula off of Epping Forest Rd and MD Route 178 (General's Hwy.) is surrounded by Salt Works and Clements Creeks and leads to the Severn River. Community Amenities include: 1) a deep water marina on Clements Creek, 2) a marina on Saltworks Creek, 3) community pool, clubhouse with showers, and playground, 4) two brand new tennis courts, 5) a lake, and 6) Horse Barn, stables and riding oval. Homeowner's Association Annual Fee of $1000 covers access to all amenities.
- Lot: 1.15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 659 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 1996 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $258
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1190 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- New Water treatment System 2003, Septic System 2009; Heat Pump 2010; Hardwood/Porcelain Floors
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0270501696805
- Zillow Home ID: 36015935
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 510 Epping Forest Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21401 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.8% lower than in Annapolis, and 25.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 21401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Annapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21401 home values.
- 509 Epping Forest Rd Annapolis, MD$499K--21,860
- 1701 Marshall Ct Annapolis, MD$592K441,000
- 1707 Marshall Ct Annapolis, MD$670K--2.53,076
- 1711 Marshall Ct Annapolis, MD$666K--22,190
- 508 Epping Forest Rd # A Annapolis, MD$654K--22,504
- 1704 Marshall Ct Annapolis, MD$557K--2.51,323
- 507 Epping Forest Rd Annapolis, MD$632K433,057
- Epping Forest Rd Annapolis, MD$583K------
- 1703 Marshall Ct Annapolis, MD$580K--32,020
- 513 Epping Forest Rd Annapolis, MD$616K--22,321
- 505 Epping Forest Rd Annapolis, MD$620K--2.52,420
- 514 Epping Forest Rd Annapolis, MD$626K--31,851
- 506 Epping Forest Rd # A Annapolis, MD$649K--21,880
- 506 Epping Forest Rd Annapolis, MD$636K--42,632
- 1704 S Harbor Ln Annapolis, MD$519K--21,240
- 1705 Marshall Ct Annapolis, MD$624K--42,096
- 1709 Marshall Ct Annapolis, MD$558K--2.51,832
- 516 Epping Forest Rd Annapolis, MD$656K522,840
- 516 Epping Forest Rd # A Annapolis, MD$569K--2.51,480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.