510 Mckenzie Dr, Dixon, CA 956204 beds, 3 baths, 1,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Parking: 0 space, 460 sqft
- Dining Room \ Dining Area, Dining Room \ LR/DR Combo, Exterior \ Fiber Cement, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Fireplace(s), Living Room \ Sunken, Property Type \ Residential, Showing \ Appt. Only, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Call Owner, Showing \ Leave Card, Showing \ Pets-See Confid, Stories/Levels \ 2 Story, Style \ Traditional, View(s) \ Other
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,840 sqft
- Parcel #: 0113136060
- Zillow Home ID: 15696719
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 510 Mckenzie Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95620, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% greater than in Dixon, and 20% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95620 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dixon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95620 home values.
- 500 Mckenzie Dr Dixon, CA$274K321,311
- 520 Mckenzie Dr Dixon, CA$274K321,494
- 515 Stratford Ave Dixon, CA$298K421,609
- 505 Stratford Ave Dixon, CA$260K321,311
- 525 Stratford Ave Dixon, CA$308K42.51,840
- 505 Mckenzie Dr Dixon, CA$252K321,311
- 490 Mckenzie Dr Dixon, CA$308K421,818
- 515 Mckenzie Dr Dixon, CA$311K42.51,840
- 530 Mckenzie Dr Dixon, CA$287K421,609
- 485 Mckenzie Dr Dixon, CA$309K42.51,840
- 495 Stratford Ave Dixon, CA$280K321,494
- 535 Stratford Ave Dixon, CA$238K321,311
- 990 Pembroke Way Dixon, CA$313K3--1,311
- 480 Mckenzie Dr Dixon, CA$294K321,701
- 475 Mckenzie Dr Dixon, CA$268K321,311
- 1105 Kent Ct Dixon, CA$230K321,311
- 980 Pembroke Way Dixon, CA$314K42.51,840
- 510 Calmace Dr Dixon, CA$237K321,311
- 485 Stratford Ave Dixon, CA$281K42.51,840
- 500 Calmace Dr Dixon, CA$308K42.51,840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.