510 N Thornwood Dr, McHenry, IL 60050
For Sale: $127,500
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,547 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1980
- Heating Type:Other
- Days on Zillow64
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolMCHENRY HIGH SCHOOL-WEST CAMPUS
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #08460990
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count7
- School District156
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID2110759513
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$124,772||$107K – $142K||+$40||$80||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,318/mo||$1.3K – $1.5K/mo||--||$0.85||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 60050 home values will fall 1.7% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Chicago Metro as a whole. Among 60050 homes, this home is 3.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.4% higher than in McHenry, and 289.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McHenry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60050 home values.
Neighborhood for 510 N Thornwood Drive
Nearby Schools in McHenry
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- McHenry High School-West Campus (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Riverwood Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
- Parkland School (assigned) 6-8 1.3 mi
- Fox Valley Christian School 2-7, 9-12 1.3 mi
- Zion Lutheran School and Preschool PK-4 1.4 mi
- Chauncey H Duker School 4-5 1.7 mi
- Edgebrook Elementary PK-3 1.8 mi