- Lot: 6,477 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Views: 13,077 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $450,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $145
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 100 sqft
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Inlaw / Rental Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Air Conditioning \ Wall Units/Window, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Historical, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Asbestos, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Detached In-Law Apt, Exterior Features \ Detached Workshop, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Rental Apartment, Fireplace Description \ Living Room, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Front Exposure \ West, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Detached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Heatingand Fuel \ Wall Units / Window Unit, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Corner Lot, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Metal, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Measured, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,110 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 1847590000
- Zillow Home ID: 45106815
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $454-800K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Hyde Park home values will rise 5.5% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among North Hyde Park homes, this home is valued 94.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Hyde Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% lower than in Tampa, and 147.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hyde Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hyde Park home values.
|508 S Oregon Ave Tampa, FL||$389K||3||2||1,454|
|506 S Oregon Ave APT G Tampa, FL||$178K||2||2||956|
|506 S Oregon Ave APT E Tampa, FL||$179K||2||2||956|
|506 S Oregon Ave APT I Tampa, FL||$178K||2||2||956|
|506 S Oregon Ave APT C Tampa, FL||$180K||2||2||956|
|600 S Oregon Ave Tampa, FL||$491K||4||2||2,361|
|506 S Oregon Ave APT A Tampa, FL||$180K||2||2.5||950|
|1405 W De Leon St Tampa, FL||$283K||2||2||1,560|
|504 S Oregon Ave APT H Tampa, FL||$181K||2||2||956|
|504 S Oregon Ave APT F Tampa, FL||$164K||2||2||956|
|504 S Oregon Ave APT J Tampa, FL||$179K||2||2.5||956|
|504 S Oregon Ave # 504D Tampa, FL||$178K||2||2||956|
|602 S Oregon Ave Tampa, FL||$327K||2||2||1,308|
|504 S Oregon Ave APT B Tampa, FL||$180K||2||2||956|
|513 S Orleans Ave Tampa, FL||$919K||4||4||3,628|
|515 S Orleans Ave Tampa, FL||$561K||3||3||2,376|
|601 S Orleans Ave Tampa, FL||$465K||2||3||2,380|
|601 S Oregon Ave APT A Tampa, FL||$181K||2||2||972|
|502 S Oregon Ave Tampa, FL||$404K||3||3||2,050|
|511 S Orleans Ave Tampa, FL||$1.04M||6||4||3,658|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!