510 S Saunders St, Raleigh, NC 276032 beds, 2 baths, 1,019 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $243,500
- Price/sqft: $239
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: On Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,019 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 170310463797000
- Zillow Home ID: 6392369
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 510 S Saunders Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.9% less than in Raleigh, and 48.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central home values.
- 508 S Saunders St Raleigh, NC$238K331,860
- 512 S Saunders St Raleigh, NC$155K221,550
- 506 S Saunders St Raleigh, NC$158K21.5900
- 514 S Saunders St Raleigh, NC$213K32.51,512
- 507 Rosengarten Aly Raleigh, NC$199K42.51,615
- 509 Rosengarten Aly Raleigh, NC$186K22.51,280
- 505 Rosengarten Aly Raleigh, NC$203K--21,280
- 504 S Saunders St Raleigh, NC$133K----932
- 511 Rosengarten Aly Raleigh, NC$213K331,828
- 503 Rosengarten Aly Raleigh, NC$170K22.51,100
- 513 S Saunders St Raleigh, NC$182K311,096
- 511 S Saunders St Raleigh, NC$144K11790
- 515 S Saunders St Raleigh, NC$191K--21,206
- 509 S Saunders St Raleigh, NC$131K321,200
- 518 S Saunders St Raleigh, NC$173K--12,798
- 513 Rosengarten Aly Raleigh, NC$134K--11,008
- 507 S Saunders St Raleigh, NC$167K--21,476
- 520 S Saunders St Raleigh, NC$104K--11,296
- 603 W Cabarrus St Raleigh, NC$134K--1768
- 526 W Lenoir St Raleigh, NC$112K--11,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.