510 W 10th St, Erie, PA 165024 beds, 3.5 baths, 6,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home was fully restored between 1999 and 2004 to it's original condition; including all electrical and plumbing.
The home features hardwoods from around the world (Cherry, Mahogany, Quarter Sawn Oak). Tiffany stained glass. 7 Fireplaces, butler's pantry, mud room, eat-in kitchen formal dining room, florida room, social room on the 3rd floor. Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, kitchen and social room. Antique grand piano on the 3rd floor stays with the home (appraised at $2000). 1000 Sq. Foot deck with fenced in landscaped party area is great for entertaining.
Perfect for entertaining, working, and living; close to all conveniences and excellent schools!
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $255,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Off street, On street, 0 space
- Partial basement, 190 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Home was recently painted and roof flashing was updated (June 2008).
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 16030030.0134.00
- Zillow Home ID: 52563161
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 510 W 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 16502, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.4% greater than in Erie, and 7.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 16502 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Erie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16502 home values.
- 918 Walnut St Erie, PA$50K522,330
- 916 Walnut St Erie, PA$49K311,462
- 912 Walnut St Erie, PA$46K221,721
- 910 Walnut St Erie, PA$50K411,674
- 507 W 9th St Erie, PA$82K322,545
- 530 W 10th St Erie, PA$146K623,967
- 461 W 10th St APT 11 Erie, PA$51K11858
- 524 W 10th St Erie, PA$258K524,653
- 515 W 9th St Erie, PA$77K421,986
- Walnut St Erie, PA$59K632,112
- 464 W 10th St Erie, PA$57K421,870
- 505 W 9th St Erie, PA$63K51.51,651
- 921 Walnut St Erie, PA$50K311,632
- 917 Walnut St Erie, PA$55K311,632
- 923 Walnut St Erie, PA$59K632,112
- 913 Walnut St Erie, PA$51K311,756
- 501 W 9th St Erie, PA$74K532,876
- 519 W 9th St Erie, PA$140K32.52,819
- 911 Walnut St Erie, PA$59K31.51,690
- 537 W 10th St Erie, PA$140K623,860
Nearby Schools in Erie
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292