This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 1,664 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1999 for $115,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 768 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Basement \ Unfinished, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Not Provided, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Lot Details \ Secluded, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Metal, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ P, Style \ 18, Water Source \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,043 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 841134
- Zillow Home ID: 61118237
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-220K.
Market guideZillow predicts Washington home values will increase 5.9% next year. Among 98941 homes, this home is valued 10.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98941, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% less than in Roslyn, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roslyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|508 W Alaska Ave Roslyn, WA||$168K||3||1||1,591|
|506 W Alaska Ave Roslyn, WA||$208K||3||3||1,384|
|504 W Alaska Ave Roslyn, WA||$112K||2||1||934|
|502 W Alaska Ave Roslyn, WA||$130K||3||1||1,100|
|500 W Alaska Ave Roslyn, WA||$156K||3||1||1,425|
|507 W Alaska Ave Roslyn, WA||$75K||Studio||0.75||472|
|509 W Alaska Ave Roslyn, WA||$149K||2||1||1,200|
|505 W Alaska Ave Roslyn, WA||$134K||2||1||982|
|511 W Alaska Ave Roslyn, WA||$188K||3||1||1,724|
|705 N 7TH St Roslyn, WA||$176K||2||1||1,260|
|W Alaska Ave Roslyn, WA||--||--||--||--|
|509 W Nevada Ave Roslyn, WA||$169K||3||1||1,440|
|503 W Nevada Ave Roslyn, WA||$114K||2||1||997|
|501 W Nevada Roslyn, WA||$163K||4||1||1,506|
|510 W Nevada Ave Roslyn, WA||$308K||3||2||2,274|
|3020 State Route 903 Cle Elum, WA||$146K||2||1||1,100|
|508 W Nevada Roslyn, WA||$322K||3||3||2,399|
|504 W Nevada Ave Roslyn, WA||$195K||3||2||1,623|
|502 W Nevada Ave Roslyn, WA||$199K||3||2.5||1,560|
|409 W Alaska Ave Roslyn, WA||$170K||3||1||1,177|
Nearby Schools in Roslyn
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!