5100 Liberty Rd, Dallas, OR 973382 beds, 2 baths, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
For the people there is a quaint 1981 manufactured home with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 960 sq. ft. and some updating. The home has laminate flooring and vinyl windows and includes range and window coverings. Great view deck off the front of the home and of good size for your outdoor furnishings. Don?t miss your showing.
If you or someone you know may be interested in viewing this property please contact me - or if you are considering selling your property I'd be happy to give you a free market analysis. Contact me and let's make it a reality! Thanks, Donna
- Lot: 10.3 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1981
- Last sold: May 2013 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $224
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 900 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 0171302
- Zillow Home ID: 48522345
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5100 Liberty Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97338, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.1% higher than in Dallas, and 36.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97338 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97338 home values.
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292