- Lot: 8,015 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 1,813 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $370,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $177
- Approx SqFt Range \ 001 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 250, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Programmable Thmstat, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 048 - Scottsdale Unified District, Elementary School \ Tavan, Exterior Features \ Patio, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Arcadia High, High School Dist # \ 048 - Scottsdale Unified District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Rm Adtn Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Ingleside, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Parking Features \ Separate Strge Area, Parking Features \ Side Vehicle Entry, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Alley, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,089 sqft
- Parcel #: 12816021
- Zillow Home ID: 7566593
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325-450K.
Market guideZillow predicts Camelback East home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Camelback East homes, this home is valued 71.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.6% less than in Phoenix, and 97.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
|5109 E Verde Ln Phoenix, AZ||$384K||--||2||1,986|
|5102 E Verde Ln Phoenix, AZ||$304K||--||2||1,412|
|5110 E Verde Ln Phoenix, AZ||$375K||--||2||1,895|
|2946 N 50th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$1.65M||3||4||4,955|
|5117 E Verde Ln Phoenix, AZ||$327K||3||2||1,558|
|5101 E Pinchot Ave Phoenix, AZ||$289K||--||2||1,315|
|5118 E Verde Ln Phoenix, AZ||$329K||--||2||1,459|
|5109 E Pinchot Ave Phoenix, AZ||$324K||--||2||1,509|
|5123 E Verde Ln Phoenix, AZ||$395K||--||2||1,942|
|5117 E Pinchot Ave Phoenix, AZ||$353K||--||2||1,712|
|5124 E Verde Ln Phoenix, AZ||$290K||--||2||1,296|
|5008 E Thomas Rd APT 1003 Phoenix, AZ||--||1||1||650|
|5129 E Verde Ln Phoenix, AZ||$348K||3||2||1,580|
|5102 E Pinchot Ave Phoenix, AZ||$284K||--||2||1,320|
|5123 E Pinchot Ave Phoenix, AZ||$393K||4||3.5||1,948|
|5110 E Pinchot Ave Phoenix, AZ||$288K||3||2||1,392|
|5130 E Verde Ln Phoenix, AZ||$291K||--||2||1,293|
|3001 N 50th St Phoenix, AZ||$614K||4||3||2,729|
|5118 E Pinchot Ave Phoenix, AZ||$450K||4||3||2,457|
|5129 E Pinchot Ave Phoenix, AZ||$371K||4||2||1,647|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!