- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5102 Jeannine Ct, Orlando, FL 328073 beds, 2 baths, 1,675 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1978 for $53,900
- Parking: 500 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,675 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 332230216200400
- Zillow Home ID: 46246983
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5102 Jeannine Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dover Manor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 83.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% higher than in Orlando, and 152.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dover Manor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dover Manor home values.
- 5100 Jeannine Ct Orlando, FL$191K332,172
- 5104 Jeannine Ct Orlando, FL$190K321,815
- 5111 Jeannine Ct Orlando, FL$191K321,903
- 1221 Melissa Ave Orlando, FL$193K321,836
- 5042 Doretta Ct Orlando, FL$234K422,056
- 5106 Jeannine Ct Orlando, FL$193K421,902
- 5040 Doretta Ct Orlando, FL$187K321,700
- 5108 Jeannine Ct Orlando, FL$189K321,860
- 5113 Jeannine Ct Orlando, FL$187K321,889
- 1217 Melissa Ave Orlando, FL$190K321,806
- 5110 Jeannine Ct Orlando, FL$192K321,746
- 5036 Doretta Ct Orlando, FL$186K322,039
- 5038 Natalie St Orlando, FL$226K321,679
- 5041 Doretta Ct Orlando, FL$183K321,858
- 5115 Jeannine Ct Orlando, FL$193K421,808
- 1213 Melissa Ave Orlando, FL$184K321,665
- 5112 Jeannine Ct Orlando, FL$192K421,898
- 1274 Juliana Pl Orlando, FL$171K421,739
- 5114 Jeannine Ct Orlando, FL$184K321,722
- 5026 Natalie St Orlando, FL$189K421,794
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.