5102 Pacific Ave, Marina Del Rey, CA 902926 beds, 9 baths, 8,462 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $4,552,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,462 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4294006055
- Zillow Home ID: 65242374
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5102 Pacific Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Venice market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% higher than in Los Angeles, and 19.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Venice home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 5106 Pacific Ave Marina Del Rey, CA$3.49M546,092
- 5110 Pacific Ave Marina Del Rey, CA$4.76M34.55,161
- 5105 Pacific Ave # B Marina Del Rey, CA$2.39M753,590
- 5114 Pacific Ave Marina Del Rey, CA$1.09M231,549
- 5112 Pacific Ave Marina Del Rey, CA$1.1M231,549
- 27 Union Jack St # B Marina Del Rey, CA$1.86M332,900
- 27 Union Jack St # A Marina Del Rey, CA$1.86M43.52,282
- 27 Union Jack St Marina Del Rey, CA$1.95M33--
- 27 Union Jack St Marina Del Rey, CA$1.44M43.52,282
- 24 Topsail St APT 1 Venice, CA$2.29M653,428
- 25 Union Jack St Marina Del Rey, CA$1.6M321,662
- 20 Topsail St Marina Del Rey, CA$3.57M665,160
- 5015 Pacific Ave Venice, CA$3M44.53,250
- 5202 Pacific Ave Marina Del Rey, CA$2.62M444,336
- 21 Union Jack St Marina Del Rey, CA$1.92M331,850
- 108 Topsail Mall Marina Del Rey, CA$2.14M334,175
- 25 Topsail St Marina Del Rey, CA$2.02M332,266
- 5005 Pacific Ave APT 2 Marina Del Rey, CA$797KStudio--1,400
- 5019 Roma Ct Marina Del Rey, CA$1.91M332,987
- 16 Topsail St # B Marina Del Rey, CA$1.25M32.51,881
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.