5104 N 32nd StUNIT 129, Phoenix, AZ 85018
Sold on 6/20/13: $149,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:816 sq ft
- Lot:932 sqft
- Year Built:1990
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $149,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAdditional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst,Approx SqFt Range \ 000,Approx SqFt Range \ Less Than 1,Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7,Apx Lot Size Range \ 500,Basement Description \ None,Building Style \ High Rise,Community Features \ Clubhouse/Rec Room,Community Features \ Community Pool Htd,Community Features \ Community Spa Htd,Community Features \ Gated Community,Community Features \ Golf Course,Community Features \ Near Bus Stop,Const - Finish \ Painted,Const - Finish \ Stucco,Construction \ Frame - Wood,Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar,Dining Area \ Breakfast Room,Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR,Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached,Elem School Dist # \ 038 - Madison Elementary District,Elementary School \ Madison Elementary,Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s),Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s),Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s),Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s),Features \ Elevator,Features \ Fire Sprinklers,Features \ No Interior Steps,Fencing \ Block,Fireplace \ No Fireplace,Flooring \ Carpet,Flooring \ Tile,Heating \ Electric Heat,High School \ Camelback,High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District,Horses \ N,Jr. High School \ Madison #1,Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave,Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec,Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops,Kitchen Features \ Pantry,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec,Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator,Landscaping \ None,Laundry \ Dryer Included,Laundry \ Inside Laundry,Laundry \ Washer Included,Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum,Lease Information \ Management - Owner,Lease Information \ No Smoking Allowed,Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm,Parking Features \ Assigned Parking,Parking Features \ Community Structure,Parking Features \ Gated Parking,Pool - Private \ No Pool,Property Description \ Corner Lot,Property Type \ B,Rent Payable \ Owner,Rental Info: Furnished? \ Unfurnished,Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ Y,Rental Info: Pets \ Lessor Approval,Roofing \ Built-Up,Roofing \ Partial Tile,Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa - Private \ None,Special Listing Cond \ N/A,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Technology \ Cable TV Avail,Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval,Type \ ER,Unit Style \ All on One Level,Unit Style \ End Unit,Unit Style \ Neighbor Above,Unit Style \ One Common Wall,Utilities \ SRP,Water \ City Water,
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow264
- School DistrictPhoenix Union High School District (210)
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID60048208
- Elementary SchoolMadison Elementary
- Exterior MaterialWood
- High SchoolCamelback
- Middle SchoolMadison #1
- Parcel #16471040
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count4
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$139,238||$118K – $167K||+$104||$170||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$983/mo||$836 – $1.2K/mo||+$15||$1.20||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Camelback East home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Camelback East homes, this home is valued 38% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Camelback East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 61.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.1% less than in Phoenix, and 90.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
Neighborhood for 5104 N 32nd Street UNIT 129
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005