5104 N 32nd St UNIT 129, Phoenix, AZ 850181 bed, 1 bath, 816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $149,000
- Price/sqft: $183
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ Less Than 1, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Basement Description \ None, Building Style \ High Rise, Community Features \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Community Features \ Community Pool Htd, Community Features \ Community Spa Htd, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Golf Course, Community Features \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 038 - Madison Elementary District, Elementary School \ Madison Elementary, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Features \ Elevator, Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Camelback, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Madison #1, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ None, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Lease Information \ Management - Owner, Lease Information \ No Smoking Allowed, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Parking Features \ Assigned Parking, Parking Features \ Community Structure, Parking Features \ Gated Parking, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Type \ B, Rent Payable \ Owner, Rental Info: Furnished? \ Unfurnished, Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ Y, Rental Info: Pets \ Lessor Approval, Roofing \ Built-Up, Roofing \ Partial Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa - Private \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Unit Style \ End Unit, Unit Style \ Neighbor Above, Unit Style \ One Common Wall, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Parcel #: 16471040
- Zillow Home ID: 60048208
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5104 N 32nd Street UNIT 129
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.6% lower than in Phoenix, and 97.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.