5104 Yuma St NW, Washington, DC 200164 beds, 4.5 baths, 2,994 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $1,207,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exercise Facility, Parking, Smoke Free
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,994 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1467 0846
- Zillow Home ID: 437337
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5104 Yuma St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Spring Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88.8% lower than in Washington, and 90.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 5106 Yuma St NW Washington, DC$1.44M43.52,944
- 5102 Yuma St NW Washington, DC$1.43M43.52,852
- 5103 Yuma Pl NW Washington, DC$1.51M43.53,498
- 5107 Yuma St NW Washington, DC$1.34M43.52,914
- 5105 Yuma Pl NW Washington, DC$1.41M44.53,084
- 5109 Yuma St NW Washington, DC$1.68M54.54,600
- 5105 Yuma St NW Washington, DC$1.4M43.54,230
- 5111 Yuma St NW Washington, DC$1.26M54.52,579
- 5108 Yuma St NW Washington, DC$1.46M74.53,036
- 5100 Yuma St NW Washington, DC$1.45M55.52,956
- 5122 Yuma St NW Washington, DC$1.5M43.53,432
- 5107 Yuma Pl NW Washington, DC$1.47M34.52,934
- 5103 Yuma St NW Washington, DC$1.42M43.52,956
- 5101 Yuma Pl NW Washington, DC$1.63M43.53,366
- 5113 Yuma St NW Washington, DC$1.6M54.53,588
- 5100 Yuma Pl NW Washington, DC$2.28M53.54,558
- 5028 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$935K331,570
- 5101 Yuma St NW Washington, DC$1.54M43.53,064
- 5012 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$905K32.51,644
- 5032 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$876K311,184
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.