5107 8th St NW, Washington, DC 200113 beds, 3 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2012 for $419,500
- Price/sqft: $308
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 3149 0060
- Zillow Home ID: 88804665
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5107 8th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Petworth market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.3% greater than in Washington, and 32.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Petworth home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Petworth home values.
- 5105 8th St NW Washington, DC$303K31832
- 5109 8th St NW Washington, DC$364K321,056
- 5103 8th St NW Washington, DC$334K31832
- 5111 8th St NW Washington, DC$425K322,192
- 5101 8th St NW Washington, DC$415K421,350
- 5113 8th St NW Washington, DC$324K31832
- 5115 8th St NW Washington, DC$308K11400
- 5117 8th St NW Washington, DC$354K31832
- 731 Gallatin St NW Washington, DC$376K311,020
- 5119 8th St NW Washington, DC$355K31832
- 729 Gallatin St NW Washington, DC$482K431,244
- 5121 8th St NW Washington, DC$336K31832
- 727 Gallatin St NW Washington, DC$429K311,244
- 5123 8th St NW Washington, DC$335K21832
- 8th St NW Washington, DC$334K31832
- 8th St NW Washington, DC$364K321,056
- 5125 8th St NW Washington, DC$334K31832
- 725 Gallatin St NW Washington, DC$380K321,020
- 734 Gallatin St NW Washington, DC$484K411,650
- 5127 8th St NW Washington, DC$381K221,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.