- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5107 Capistrano St, San Antonio, TX 782333 beds, 2 baths, 1,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 166780070060
- Zillow Home ID: 26390253
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5107 Capistrano Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Valencia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69% greater than in San Antonio Metro, and 111.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Valencia home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Valencia home values.
- 5111 Capistrano St San Antonio, TX$131K321,844
- 5103 Capistrano St San Antonio, TX$155K422,006
- 5102 Sierra Vis San Antonio, TX$133K321,737
- 5106 Sierra Vis San Antonio, TX$125K322,111
- 5106 Capistrano St San Antonio, TX$116K421,919
- 13338 El Charro St San Antonio, TX$147K432,430
- 5115 Capistrano St San Antonio, TX$131K321,751
- 13330 El Charro St San Antonio, TX$147K422,505
- 5103 Sierra Vis San Antonio, TX$120K321,666
- 13342 El Charro St San Antonio, TX$108K421,462
- 5114 Capistrano St San Antonio, TX$149K42.52,169
- 5110 Sierra Vis San Antonio, TX$124K422,004
- 5103 Sirretta Dr San Antonio, TX$107K421,447
- 13326 El Charro St San Antonio, TX$134K321,746
- 5107 Sierra Vis San Antonio, TX$124K32.51,844
- 5107 Sirretta Dr San Antonio, TX$136K32.52,091
- 5119 Capistrano St San Antonio, TX$143K321,808
- 13346 El Charro St San Antonio, TX$134K32.52,119
- 5118 Capistrano St San Antonio, TX$138K421,469
- 5111 Sierra Vis San Antonio, TX$132K321,847
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.