5108 Duckdown Ct, Raleigh, NC 276043 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,354 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 72 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $208,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: 1954107
- Parking: 525 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,354 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 173514236516000
- Zillow Home ID: 6560761
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5108 Duckdown Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% higher than in Raleigh, and 103% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 5104 Duckdown Ct Raleigh, NC$199K--21,702
- 5108 Pinehall Wynd Raleigh, NC$223K32.52,177
- 5200 Duckdown Ct Raleigh, NC$239K432,510
- 5109 Duckdown Ct Raleigh, NC--Studio----
- 5112 Pinehall Wynd Raleigh, NC$232K322,384
- 5125 Long Neck Ct Raleigh, NC$236K--2.52,471
- 5100 Duckdown Ct Raleigh, NC$216K--2.52,747
- 5201 Duckdown Ct Raleigh, NC$258K--2.53,446
- 5101 Duckdown Ct Raleigh, NC$236K--2.52,878
- 5105 Duckdown Ct Raleigh, NC$252K432,452
- 5208 Duckdown Ct Raleigh, NC$264K--33,217
- 5105 Duckdown Ct Raleigh, NC$218K432,452
- 5121 Long Neck Ct Raleigh, NC$206K--2.51,736
- 5204 Duckdown Ct Raleigh, NC$229K--2.52,510
- 5116 Pinehall Wynd Raleigh, NC$242K32.52,692
- 5116 Pinehall Wynd Raleigh, NC$241K32.52,692
- 5124 Long Neck Ct Raleigh, NC$191K32.51,769
- 5209 Duckdown Ct Raleigh, NC$226K432,362
- 5120 Pinehall Wynd Raleigh, NC$236K42.52,428
- 5212 Duckdown Ct Raleigh, NC$268K--2.53,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!