- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5108 Springlake Way, Baltimore, MD 212124 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,716 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $283
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,716 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 196
- Lot width: 6
- Parcel #: 5017 019
- Zillow Home ID: 36622068
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5108 Springlake Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Homeland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95.8% less than in Baltimore, and 87% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Homeland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Homeland home values.
- 5106 Springlake Way Baltimore, MD$702K--33,066
- 5110 Springlake Way Baltimore, MD$751K--3.53,160
- 225 Tunbridge Rd Baltimore, MD$681K542,446
- 5104 Springlake Way Baltimore, MD$668K--3.52,981
- 223 Tunbridge Rd Baltimore, MD$796K--3.52,681
- 5200 Springlake Way Baltimore, MD$808K53.53,439
- 5102 Springlake Way Baltimore, MD$408K--41,332
- Lakesville Crapo Rd MD--------
- 224 Tunbridge Rd Baltimore, MD$550K542,640
- 220 Goodale Rd Baltimore, MD$676K--42,561
- 218 Goodale Rd Baltimore, MD$836K--42,643
- 222 Goodale Rd Baltimore, MD$622K--22,463
- 5202 Springlake Way Baltimore, MD$772K--33,777
- 221 Tunbridge Rd Baltimore, MD$669K43.52,521
- 222 Tunbridge Rd Baltimore, MD$592K--3.52,984
- 5100 Springlake Way Baltimore, MD$471K331,788
- 5107 Springlake Way Baltimore, MD$631K543,134
- 5109 Springlake Way Baltimore, MD$930K--54,537
- 5111 Springlake Way Baltimore, MD$857K65--
- 5105 Springlake Way Baltimore, MD$600K--2.52,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!