5109 39th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981053 beds, 2 baths, 2,030 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,320 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $482,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 220 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 610 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,030 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 2436700475
- Zillow Home ID: 48799250
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5109 39th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bryant market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64% lower than in Seattle, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Bryant home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bryant home values.
- 5115 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$588K41.751,780
- 5105 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$654K322,110
- 3811 NE 52nd St Seattle, WA$458K21980
- 5035 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$620K31.751,890
- 5119 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$462K311,300
- 5044 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$502K511,440
- 5050 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$1.19M53.53,280
- 3902 NE 51st St # A Seattle, WA$641K33.51,900
- 5040 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$705K42.51,620
- 5054 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$649K422,300
- 5038 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$486K211,670
- 5031 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$478K21.51,520
- 5058 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$408K11300
- 5034 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$700K32.752,120
- 5030 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$412K21760
- 5026 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$1.25M333,220
- 3810 NE 52nd St Seattle, WA$1.37M333,370
- 3906 NE 51st St APT A Seattle, WA$675K33.52,020
- 3806 NE 52nd St Seattle, WA$490K211,220
- 5020 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$693K31.752,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!