- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5109 Wallingford Ave N, Seattle, WA 981035 beds, 2 baths, 2,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $264
- Finished basement, 1130 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,270 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: 9136102225
- Zillow Home ID: 49115116
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5109 Wallingford Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wallingford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86% less than in Seattle, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallingford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallingford home values.
- 5101 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$554K42.251,480
- 5115 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$742K31.751,960
- 1636 N 51st St Seattle, WA$613K411,840
- 5119 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$902K32.252,490
- 1637 N 52nd St Seattle, WA$660K511,990
- 1630 N 51st St Seattle, WA$666K51.751,720
- 5015 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$534K211,170
- 1631 N 52nd St Seattle, WA$490K211,030
- 1635 N 51st St Seattle, WA$627K31.751,900
- 5011 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$485K211,080
- 5106 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$668K522,680
- 5100 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$689K322,280
- 5203 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$547K411,460
- 5112 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$492K211,110
- 1628 N 51st St Seattle, WA$621K22.252,080
- 1629 N 52nd St Seattle, WA$638K41.51,270
- 1631 N 51st St Seattle, WA$779K322,360
- 5114 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$487K211,130
- 5016 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$603K311,500
- 5118 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$729K322,200
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.