- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
511 Brockway Ave, Orlando, FL 328073 beds, 2 baths, 1 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $50,000
- Parking: 209 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 342230250113040
- Zillow Home ID: 46253203
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 511 Brockway Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Engelwood Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 72.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.6% lower than in Orlando, and 103% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Engelwood Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Engelwood Park home values.
- 507 Brockway Ave Orlando, FL$67K311,274
- 513 Brockway Ave Orlando, FL$104K211,274
- 517 Brockway Ave Orlando, FL$101K421,767
- 505 Brockway Ave Orlando, FL$132K422,129
- 510 Brockway Ave Orlando, FL$128K321,608
- 6491 Mackenzie St Orlando, FL$139K411,880
- 519 Brockway Ave Orlando, FL$77K311,373
- 6491 Yellowstone St Orlando, FL$138K332,166
- 501 Brockway Ave Orlando, FL$111K421,502
- 6480 Yellowstone St Orlando, FL$114K321,100
- 6481 Mackenzie St Orlando, FL$80K311,361
- 6490 Appian Way Orlando, FL$124K321,538
- 521 Brockway Ave Orlando, FL$103K321,088
- 6481 Yellowstone St Orlando, FL$114K321,302
- 520 Brockway Ave Orlando, FL$118K321,170
- 6480 Appian Way Orlando, FL$134K221,462
- 6470 Yellowstone St Orlando, FL$86K31.51,516
- 6471 Mackenzie St Orlando, FL$87K311,622
- 413 Brockway Ave Orlando, FL$132K321,575
- 525 Brockway Ave Orlando, FL$74K31.51,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292