511 Colima St, La Jolla, CA 920373 beds, 1 bath, 996 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,050,000
- Price/sqft: $1,054
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 996 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Parcel #: 3576140200
- Zillow Home ID: 16856156
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 511 Colima Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the La Jolla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% higher than in San Diego, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 517 Colima St La Jolla, CA$1.11M32.51,475
- 505 Colima St La Jolla, CA$1.11M31.51,796
- 523 Colima St La Jolla, CA$1.18M21848
- 5408 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.61M421,840
- 529 Colima St La Jolla, CA--------
- 5414 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.19M432,244
- 512 Colima St La Jolla, CA$1.93M222,212
- 504 Colima St La Jolla, CA$1.23M311,008
- 5367 La Jolla Blvd UNIT 50 La Jolla, CA$644K221,476
- 5367 La Jolla Blvd UNIT 60 La Jolla, CA$656K221,476
- 5422 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.09M32.51,864
- Colima St La Jolla, CA$1.08M321,728
- 5409 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.33M432,392
- 5403 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$2.37M522,276
- 5419 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$822K441,829
- 5363 La Jolla Blvd UNIT 44 La Jolla, CA$375K11738
- 5373 La Jolla Blvd UNIT 10 La Jolla, CA$450K221,080
- 5373 La Jolla Blvd UNIT 11 La Jolla, CA$448K221,080
- 5373 La Jolla Blvd UNIT 12 La Jolla, CA$448K221,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!