511 Conarroe St, Philadelphia, PA 191283 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007 for $300,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 77
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 213181300
- Zillow Home ID: 10274846
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 511 Conarroe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roxborough, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.2% less than in Philadelphia, and 54.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Roxborough home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxborough home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,112 sqft, 1,479 sqft lot, built in 1925
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 513 Conarroe St Philadelphia, PA$165K3--1,352
- 517 Conarroe St Philadelphia, PA$231K322,228
- 519 Conarroe St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 6109 Ridge Ave Philadelphia, PA$380K----2,428
- 6109 Ridge Ave APT 1 Philadelphia, PA$228K11725
- 513 Green Ln Philadelphia, PA$158K211,116
- 521 Green Ln Philadelphia, PA$215K411,641
- 521 Conarroe St Philadelphia, PA$187K3--1,290
- 511 Green Ln Philadelphia, PA$232K----1,821
- 523 Green Ln Philadelphia, PA$181K411,328
- 6113-6115 Ridge Ave Philadelphia, PA$313K----3,752
- 523 Conarroe St Philadelphia, PA$169K3--1,396
- 525 Green Ln Philadelphia, PA$186K411,328
- 525 Conarroe St Philadelphia, PA$239K31.51,440
- 527 Green Ln Philadelphia, PA$222K------
- 527 Conarroe St Philadelphia, PA$190K321,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.