511 N Sycamore Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900361 bed, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: On street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room, Parking Type: On Street, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2122690202
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 511 N Sycamore Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mid Wilshire market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.3% lower than in Los Angeles, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid Wilshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid Wilshire home values.
- # 2--221,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292